Monday, October 8, 2012

Learn how to make some extra money each month!


So who doesn’t want to make some extra cash each month? My husband and I work for Synergy Worldwide and want to invite anyone and everyone to come to an event next Friday the 19th at 1pm-9pm at Synergy Corporate Offices 1955 West Grove Parkway Pleasant Grove, UT  to learn how to make some extra cash. Everyone this is something you don’t want to miss! They have products that will blow your mind away and have the most amazing compensation plan. And you won’t be alone! My husband, father and I will help you get to where you want to be! For a little more information before coming here are two links you will want to check out-
Contact me at 801-615-9031 if you are interested in coming.

More info about the product- click to watch video-

Learn how to make the money- click to watch video-

 
 
My father Eric Glenn and I at the last summit.

No comments:

Post a Comment