Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quality is Time


For many that have gone in an Asian salon know that they are fast! The people there can take 25 min.- 45 min. a set! This is great if you want to get in and out! BUT there is a problem with most places like this. You usually leave with soar fingers because they are not careful or you are bleeding. Not just that but they are not very sanitary. You wonder why your pretty white nail tips are turning yellow the next day. It’s because their product is contaminated with bacteria. This could lead to fungi’s!

My promise to you is that you will not leave with your fingers hurting and I want to make sure that you are happy with your nails and leaving with the best quality. How do I do this? I take my time. I believe that quality is time! On average it takes me about 2 hours to do a full set and many people say “wow that’s awhile!”  But I am providing the best quality, art and being very sanitary which requires that time. So know that you are in good hands when you come to me! ~Lissa

1 comment: